Monday, January 28, 2013

Designing Life Live



Today, I went live!  Well not exactly me, but two of my posts.  I have become a new author over at Fancy Little Things and a Guest Poster over at Gabbing With Grace.  As it turned out, they both were posted today!

When God Is Quiet:
http://www.gabbingwithgrace.com/2013/01/28/when-god-is-quiet/

Excerpt: "I was asked to write about when God speaks or didn’t speak. When I was contemplating what I would write, I never considered writing it about when God didn’t speak. I wanted to share about the times that God did speak and was clear. Who wants to focus on those times when we don’t understand what God is saying or when we are not sure why God is silent? Then at 11:49 p.m. as I am trying to sleep, God brings to my mind my confusion about how He has not told me his big plan for my life. I’m still waiting. Then it gets even better, I make a bargain, “God, if you take away my headache . . . "

Grow:
http://www.fancylittlethings.com/2013/01/grow/

Excerpt: "If you need to know anything about me, it’s that I’m obsessed with planning and organization. I actually enjoy that which makes stronger women cringe (except washing dishes, ick!). To me, a messy room is like a grand opportunity. To me, New Year’s resolutions aren’t about writing down things that I never plan to obtain, but rather about planning the exciting possibilities for the New Year. Lately, I’ve been thinking about how I want to improve my walk with Jesus this year. This new opportunity of 2013.

As the slightly OC planner . . . I tend to get carried away . . ."

I thank you for spending some time stopping by!  Please take some time to stop by these other amazing blogs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments and I hope you will visit again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...