Monday, January 7, 2013

20 Movies That Motivate Women to Work Out

I noticed the other day when I was watching a movie with a physically fit lead woman character that watching the prompted me to get to work on my physique.  Actually watching these women who have awesome bodies (with the help of a personal coach, personal chef, and personal assistant) are inspiring, but we as women who are normal (without a personal coach, personal chef, and personal assistant) have to work twice as hard.  We have to plan our own workouts, our own diets, and take care of our own daily agendas.  No one is going to make it easy; we have to choose to make healthy choices.

Honestly, we need as much motivation as we can get, including these movies.  I am going to begin posting about my workout, fitness, and health motivators as I gather them together in my life and head.  Today's post is: 20 Movies That Motivate Women to Work Out

What are your favorite movies for workout inspiration?


  1. Laura Croft: Tomb Raider - Angelina Jolie
  2. Laura Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life - Angelina Jolie
  3. Charlie's Angels - Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu
  4. Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu
  5. Alias (It's a show, but no doubt motivating) - Jennifer Garner
  6. Whip It - Ellen Page, Drew Barrymore
  7. Enough - Jennifer Lopez
  8. GI Jane - Demi Moore
  9. Ultraviolet - Milla Jovovich
  10. Dollhouse (again it's a show, but you'll see what I mean) - Eliza Dushku
  11. Elecktra & Daredevil - Jennifer Garner
  12. Æon Flux - Charlize Theron
  13. Bond Girls - Halle Berry, Ursula Andress, Honor Blackman, etc.
  14. Xena (show, but timelessly strong character) - Lucy Lawless, Renee O'Connor
  15. Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Angelina Jolie
  16. Iron Man 2 & The Avengers - Scarlett Johansson
  17. The Hunger Games - Jennifer Lawrence
  18. The Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway
  19. Pirates of the Caribbean (all three, especially last two) - Keira Knightly
  20. Batman Returns - Michelle Pfeiffer
Honorable Mentions (in no particular order)

Bring It On
The Matrix Trilogy
Stick It
Blue Crush
Rocky
Center Stage
The Fifth Element
Serenity
Salt
Bulletproof Monk
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
One for the Money
Underworld
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Your Highness
Resident Evil Series
Wanted
Dirty Dancing
Miss Congeniality
Save the Last Dance

I'm still adding to the list, let me know your favorite movie for workout inspiration and I'll add it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments and I hope you will visit again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...